Google search ranking factors study released by Searchmetrics, it measured the top 20 search results for 10,000 keywords on Google.com.The key takeaways from the study.
- The URLs with the highest content relevance are those on positions 3 to 6.
- Desktop content is around a third longer than mobile content.
- In 2016, just 53 % of the top 20 URLs included the keyword in their title.
- The Time on Site for the top 10 URLs is 3 minutes and 10 seconds.
- The average Bounce Rate for URLs on the first page of search results is 46 percent.
- The pages occupying positions 1 through 3 have an average Click-Through Rate of 36 percent.
- Almost half of web pages in the top 10 now use of HTTPS encryption.
- 86 percent of the top 10 domains now use the .com TLD.
- Pages ranking for mobile are around a third smaller in terms of file…
View original post 99 more words